The peer review process has the following basic steps:
- The Chief Editor assigns an Editor for the submitted manuscript.
- The Editor assigns two Reviewers to the manuscript.
- The Editor sends e-mails to two Reviewers asking agreement on the review.
- The Editor sends Reviewers formal e-mails containing web address at which Reviewers can download manuscript and formal forms for review report.
- Reviewers review the manuscript, and uploads his/her comments to authors and report to the Editor.
- The Editor makes a decision regarding publication of the manuscripts on the basis of Reviewer's reports.
- The Editor sends e-mail with the decision to the Corresponding Author.
- If revisions to the manuscript are required by the Editor, the Author may resubmit a revised manuscript, and the process cycle is repeated until maximum three rounds.